Applications for all kinds of visa to enter the Kingdom of Cambodia is open for application through mail or appearance in person.
Requirements for visa application are as follows:
- Completed application form that can be downloaded from the official website;
- One passport size picture
- Original passport (Must be valid for 6 months)
These requirements should be mailed to:
The Consular Section
The Royal Embassy of Cambodia
5 Canterbury Cres
Deakin ACT 2600
When sending the application by mail, please send it as Registered Post or Express Post.
The following should also be observed:
- Enclose a pre-stamped and self-addressed envelope with your mail application. This will be used for the return of your passport.
- Visa applications in the following countries – Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Bangladesh, Algeria, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and Sudan – require additional requirements*:
- Sponsor letter from the company
- Round trip ticket
* These additional requirements do not apply to individuals who are in the employ of international organizations like the United Nations, World Bank, ADB, IMF, and the likes.
Note: Loss of document/s during transit and transit time will not be the responsibility of the Embassy.
The embassy will not be held responsible for any issues arising in E-visa applications.
- Diplomatic visa validity extension is done through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
- Single entry visas have a maximum validity of one (1) month only.
- Business and tourist visas’ validity extension can be processed at the Department of Immigration in Phnom Penh.
- Tourist visas can only be extended once and for up to one (1) month only.
- Business visas can be extended for: 1 month or 3 months (single entry) and 6 months or 1 year (multiple entry).
- Details to visa exemptions can be found on the official website of The Embassy of Cambodia.
For additional information on the application, validity, and extension of visa, contact the Consular Section of the Embassy.